SIMBA-III dual Syringe Pump is designed for delivery of anesthetic drugs by target-controlled infusion (TCI) mode according to the pharmacokinetics. The pump makes good use of the 32 bit CPU and built-in intellectualized operation System, and has two syringe drive systems which can delivery drugs independently and cooperatively.It has the powerful performance of calculation and good expansibility of functions. It is fit for mainlining anesthetic drugs.
Functions and Features:
(1) Operation modes: Plasma TCI mode, Effect site TCI mode and Flow rate controlled infusion mode, volume and time controlled infusion mode, intermittent infusion mode .
(A) Plasma target controlled Infusion mode enables users to set the target plasma concentration, Effect site target Controlled Infusion mode enables users to set the target effect site concentration. The pump delivers drugs to maintain the desired concentration according to the pharmacokinetic model. The Infusion rates are altered automatically.
B) Flow rate controlled infusion mode: It enables the users to control the infusion by setting the flow rate. There are seven flow rate units of available such as ml/h, mg/h, ug/h, mg/kg/h, mg/kg/min, ug/kg/h, ug/kg/min.
C) Intermittent Infusion mode: It enables the user to control the infusion by setting the flow rate to be infused, volume to be infused per interval, intermitted time per interval, and KVO rate during intermitted time. It is fit for infusing the drugs which has long effect duration.
D) Volume and time controlled infusion mode: It enables the users to control the infusion by setting the desired volume and the desired time to be infused.
(2) Available drugs: Fentanyl, Alfentanil, Sufentanil, Midazolam, Propofol, Etomidate, Vecuronium, Atracurium, Rocuronium, Remifentanil, Ketamine.
(3) Automatic compensation for drug when the infusion is paused and maintain the concentration required.
(4) Advanced intelligence, recovery time forecast function, help the doctors to stop the infusion at the right time.
(5) RS-232 communication: this enables the history data to be transmitted from pump to PC.
(6) Bolus function: help patients to past the stimulative phase safely and steadily.
(7) KVO function: automatically start the KVO(keep the vein open) infusion when the normal infusion stopped.
(7) Closed-loop TCI Infusion: Connected to a specified anesthetic depth monitor (Aspect A2000/3000 BIS monitor) with RS232, the pump can adjust the target plasma or effect site concentration automatically according to the feedback from the monitor.
(8) Alarm and Warns: when something abnormal occurs, the pump can give out alarming and warning information such as AC power failure, battery low, near empty of the syringe, empty of the syringe /occlusion, end of infusion, Syringe disengaged, check syringe etc.
(9) Available syringe :all kinds of syringe whose standard capacity is in the standard capacity set 10ml,20ml,50(60)ml can be used in the pump by custom syringe’s setting. And the infusion accuracy can be guaranteed.
Range of flow rate: 10ml syringe: 0.1~300ml/h;
20ml syringe: 0.1~600ml/h;
50(60)ml syringe: 0.1~1200ml/h;
Suitable Syringe: all the syringe in the standard capacity set 10ml, 20ml, 50(60)ml can be used in the pump by custom syringe’s setting.
Accuracy: ±3% (on condition that the total infusion capacity is more than 5.0ml and the infusion rate is more than 2.0ml/h and the syringe extension set have been purged)
Bolus rate: 300ml/h
Display: A large Screen(320×240pixel), rotary setting with convenient operation interface.
Ambient temperature: +5℃～+40℃
Relative humidity (RH): 30 %～75 %
Battery: 14.8V battery can use for more than 3 hours after charged for 10 hours.
Atmospheric pressure: 860~1060hPa
Dimension (mm): 272(L) ×200(W) ×270(H)
Safety Classification: Class II and Type CF